One of the things I love most about Jane Iredale makeup is how I still feel like “me” when don it, but just a little more put together version of myself. I had a bunch of meetings yesterday (three hours in front of that tiny camera), and I wore this look with shimmering taupe-gold lids, bronze liner, peach cheeks and a lovely pink lip stain.
A few quick thoughts on the Jane Iredale items…
- Eye Shadow Kit in Solar Flare: Blends flawlessly! I like how my eyes look defined but not overly done. The shimmer on these powders is more intense than I expected (could be a good, or a not-so-good, thing, depending on how your lids do with frosty finishes).
- GreatShape Contour Kit in Warm: I’m wearing the peach and tan shades on my cheeks, and the beige shade as a highlight on my upper cheekbones and underneath the arch of my brows. Like the eye kit, the powders blend seamlessly. I bet this kit could also double as an eyeshadow palette in a pinch. Lovely!
- Lip Stain in Forever Pink: OH! SO! GOOD! It’s a lovely, lightweight and long-wearing stain that feels oh-so-moisturizing on my dry lips. Apparently, you can also wear it as a blush?! I can’t wait to try that ASAP.
- PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner: A lash primer you layer under mascara. I didn’t really see a big difference from it…but I’m going to try it with a few other mascaras, just in case.
- Longest Lash Mascara in Black Ice: I did a couple coats on top of the primer, and my lashes didn’t look as big and curly as I usually like… I ended up layering Laura Mercier Caviar Mascara on top to bump up the volume.
How do you usually feel after long meetings? I get really antsy… My body REALLY wants to move after sitting for a while. In fact, after my video calls were done, this is how I felt! 😁
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Happy Thursday! 🤗